Shoresh David Messianic Congregation is organized in accordance with the following exclusively charitable, religious, and educational purposes:
• To worship and serve the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who eternally exists as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• To proclaim Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) as the Messiah of Israel and of the whole earth as witnesses of His resurrection by the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit and to bring Jewish and non-Jewish people to a saving knowledge of the Messiah Yeshua through faith in His death and resurrection as the only and full atonement for all of mankind’s sins.
• To provide occasions for fellowship and an environment where Jewish believers in Messiah Yeshua and Gentile believers in Messiah Yeshua with a Ruth calling can express their faith and live a life in accordance with the Holy Scriptures.
• To foster the spiritual growth of those who have received Yeshua into their hearts and to provide for the spiritual education of both children and adults in a manner consistent with and in fulfillment of the Holy Scriptures.
• To uphold the nation of Israel and its importance to the believing community and to the world in fulfillment of biblical prophecy for the Divine purpose of redeeming the nations of the earth.
• To advocate, among the body of believers in Yeshua (Jesus), reconciliation between Jews and Gentiles.
• To impact our local and regional communities for good through charitable giving, involvement in community programs, and practical activities that promote biblically sound principles for a healthy society.